Whether you’re frustrated with your current relationship, feeling lonely and wishing for more love or you just want more skills to deepen and enjoy those intimate moments this workshop is for you.Have you been looking for a way to finally get what you want? More love? More acceptance? More peace? Maybe even some more fun and joy? The things you’ve done to fix this so far haven’t worked, have they? Being able to work on ourselves and learn how to have the relationships we deserve requires the safe and powerful environment that the ConneXions Intensive Workshop provides. You’ll be surrounded by people who just like you have the same desire to grow and experience love and joy and sweet intimate relationship.
- Ever feel like you are stuck in a relationship loop?
- Does it seem like you are just going through the motions of a relationship without real, intimate connection?
- Constantly having the same arguments that cycle around again and again?
- Feeling unheard and misunderstood, instead of seen and held?
- Do you wish you knew what your partner is really saying? What they really want or need?
- Do you feel more alone in a relationship than when you were on your own?
- Are you seeking something more but you don’t know what?
Powerful ResourcesConneXions Intensive Workshops are packed with powerful resources, which have lasting benefits, offering you proven communication skills, experiential learning, and a supportive safe environment in which to connect deeply with others and have some fun “ah-ha” moments. The workshop will give you new insights and teach you research-proven skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationships and help you manage conflict in a healthy, positive way. Along with the memory of re-connecting, and the knowledge that “alone” truly means “all-one,” you will take home a loaded binder of additional teachings, tools, and tips to support your relationships in your everyday life. Our curriculum has been used to help individuals and couples for decades. It is grounded on what actually works in building deeply connected and authentic relationships. Here is some of what you will learn during a weekend retreat with us:
- Discover your specific strengths and how to build on them
- Learn about the effects of unconscious shadows and how they impact your relationships
- Solidify a practice of “growing yourself” in relationship by loving yourself more
- Develop problem-solving skills, including skills for effective conflict resolutions
- Heal and resolve old relationship problems
- Find out how your personal history affects who you are and what to do about it
- Immerse yourself in 2.5 days filled with engaging presentations and experiential activities designed to confirm, strengthen, or restore the way you connect with yourself, your partner and others
- For couples of every age, ability, and sexual orientation
- For singles looking to be ready for the next relationship
- Achieve results similar as doing months of therapy or counseling
- A non-judgmental atmosphere of safety and relaxation.
- Well-informed presentations
- Time for connection with others
- Skillful facilitation of personal as well as group dynamics
- Practical approaches to daily living and problem solving
- Heart centered methodologies – arising from years of soulful living and a loving commitment to personal transformation
If you’re willing and courageous, you’ll leave this weekend with:
- A wealth of knowledge about forming deep and meaningful relationships, and where your strengths and weaknesses are
- Genuine, real-world progress made on your personal journey of Waking Up, Growing Up and Showing Up
- A personalized plan for moving forward on all three of these phases of the journey to bring you more love, intimacy, and joy
- A warm group of newly-made authentic friends and a structure for giving and receiving ongoing support and encouragement on your journey
Your facilitators are passionate caring people who bring decades of personal experience plus hundreds of hours of training and intense practice. They’re not gurus but they know the territory you’re in and how to move through it. Bob Jones has been helping people take control of their lives and feel better and more joyous for decades. To help you move forward he brings his extensive experience with the Mankind Project, Buddhism, Gestalt, Spiral Dynamics, Integral Theory, The Karpman Drama Triangle, and Zen Meditation. He is creator and a facilitator for ConneXions Intensive Weekend Workshops where men and women and couples break through to finding true connection and deeper love. Self-described “recovering Engineer” Howard Staples went to work on himself over 20 years ago to rebuild his own skillset in the emotional realm. Immersing himself in Buddhism, A Course in Miracles, Psychodrama, Gestalt and Rebirthing, he reconnected with his own feelings and learned how to express them in away that feeds his primary love relationship and has made his world joyous and sweet. Now he loves helping others take back their own sense of self-ness and peace. Bob and Howard are the facilitators for ConneXions Intensive Weekend Workshops where men and women and couples break through to finding true connection and deeper love.
Event Venue Information:
Got questions? Attend our Free Online Live Q&A Webinars on the lead-up to this workshop. You’ll get to meet the facilitators online and get a head-start on doing this life-changing personal work.Book your spot in this powerful workshop. Space limited so register soon!